The GMA lab has developed several global mammal data sets that are available for use through research collaborations. Interested people are welcome to contact Carlo Rondinini to discuss potential collaborations.
- Models of current terrestrial mammal distribution based on habitat suitability
- Models of forecast terrestrial mammal distribution based on scenarios of land cover and climate change
- Values of Extinction Risk reduction Opportunity for mammals
- Retrospective extinction risk assessments for carnivores and ungulates
- Generation length for mammals